Andy Android App player
Andy Android App player is the second most popular android app player in the world.
The most advanced and useful features allows users to play android on Windows PC or machine by using virtualization technology. Andy contains some really good features to use .
The users can definitely experience the awesome inbuilt features of Andy .
Here is the list of performance effectiveness of andy over other android app virtualization softwares :
- Andy breaks down the barrier between desktop and mobile computing, while keeping a user up to date with the latest Android OS feature upgrades.
- It also provides users with unlimited storage capacity, PC and Mac compatibility, and the freedom to play the most popular mobile games on a desktop.
- With phone as a joystick, you will never have to sacrifice the multi-touch or gyro elements of gaming.
- you can receive a SnapChat phone picture on the street and see it on your desktop at home or even a whatsapp message.
Feature List : Andy Android App player
|Full Android UI||√|
|Google Play Store||√|
|App Sync to Mobile||√|
|Phone as Controller||√|
|Android access to local File System||√|
|Cloud Save in Android||√|
|X86 native apps||√|
|OpenGL Hardware support||√|
|Xbox/PS controllers support||√|
|Run Apps from Desktop||√|
|Desktop Push Notifications||√|
|Developers Support||Paid – Requires an Enterprise license|
Use your phone as a remote control when playing games
Run all your communication apps from your desktop (snapchat, Viber, whatsapp etc)
No longer be bogged down by the limited storage on your mobile device
Product Features :
- Provides seamless sync between desktop and mobile devices
- Connects Win/Mac with Android apps for launching, push notifications and storage
- Enables app download from any desktop browser direct to Andy OS
- Ensures most up to date Android OS at all times
- Brings your favorite communication and entertainment mobile apps to the desktop