The group of Scientists from Queen’s University of Canada claimed to develop the world’s first wireless flexible smartphone. The user can turn the smartphone anyway as it were a bread roll.
Canadian Scientists Claimed To Develop World’s First True Flexible Smartphone
Developers has named the smartphone as “ReFlex “.
What is Flexible Display?
However the scientist said that it would take at least 5 years to reach this device in the public’s hands. Yes, the users will have to wait 5 years for it.
Features Of the ReFlex Smartphone:
- The smartphone will support a full range of true colors .
- Exclusive inbuilt feature “Read the book” ,to make reading e-book reading much easier.
- No need to touch the screen for turning pages Mold will swipe the page itself .
- Many games will not need to touch the screen to play,users can take advantage of molding features to move the objects in the game.
- User will have to mold the screen for playing as well as shooting the birds to destroy the pigs mansion.
Other Important features of the smartphone ReFlex :
- Organic Light emitting Diode (OLED) Display technology is used in it .
- The Resolution of the Dispaly is High Definition resolution (720x1280P).
- It will run on Google’s Android 4.4 KitKat operating system .
However,the Scientists do not yet informed about these features about the ReFlex:
- What will the wireless feature , it is not disclosed .
- The Screen size is not confirmed.
- The molding degree is not confirmed ie. upto what exetent it is going to work or will not break.
- No Information about the processor and RAM as well.
- No Information about the Internal memory
- No Information about the camera quality or Mega Pixel .
Share Your Views and comments!!