COC May 2016 Update is Out, Guys Clash On!
COC May 2016 Update is Out, Guys Clash On! get ready for a more dazzling and heroic battle even with your clan mates with friendly war to practice out!
Issuing a Friendly Challenge:
To invite your clanmates to attack your village, look for the new “Challenge” button at the top of Clan chat. You can choose between your active layout or any other valid saved layout, including War Bases.
Balancing and Update News:
Much of the balancing this update is coming in the form of new levels and smaller tweaks.
Town Hall 11
- Cannon level 14
- Lava Hound level 4
- Balloon level 7
In Town Hall 11, air armies have dwindled in popularity. These new levels should help revitalize high-level air armies while helping to defend against the ground rush.
Town Hall 10+
- Bowler housing space reduced to 6
Bowlers just didn’t seem to be providing enough value for an 8 housing space unit, and the bulky size made him a tough fit in a well-rounded army.
Town Hall 7+
- Spring Trap levels 2-5
New Spring Trap levels with minor capacity increases will help catch additional units from time to time. They might even catch an extra Valkyrie!
- Edit Mode tools: A bunch of features added to make editing layouts easier
- Donate fully trained Troops/Spells from production queues even if your army is full
- Drag troops/spells anywhere into a training queue – training progress is transferred
- Gem Troops/Spells for donation directly from the donation context menu
- War Logs for any Clan can now be publicly viewed, unless disabled in Clan settings
- Builder Suggestions: Tap Builder Info to see and select suggested upgrades to perform
- Live spectator count is now shown during attack – see how many others are watching!
- Chat stream revamped with built-in Request button
New Content:1) New Dark Elixir Spell
Available at Town Hall 9, the Skeleton Spell allows you to summon an army of Skeletons anywhere on the battlefield!
Turn this spell into a pop-up army! Clone Spells create a circle of spawning that creates limited-lifetime copies of troops that enter. It will only spawn up to a maximum housing space of troops.
Available at Town Hall 10.