Create a Google+ Page for YouTube channel or organization New
You can create a special kind of account for your business or brand, called a Google Plus Page as well as The Brand Page. You can link to a YouTube channel. It can also be managed by multiple Google accounts holders.
If you have an existing Account (for example created with your business or brand’s YouTube channel) you can add a Google+ Page to your Brand Account.
1. Sign in to Google+ as the Owner or Manager of the Brand Account
2. Click your profile image at top right, then select your Brand Account from the menu
3. Once you have switched to your Brand Account, click Enable Google+ on the left menu
4. Read the Pages terms of service, then click Enable again to complete the process
If you do not yet have a Brand account, you can create a new Google+ Page and Brand Account together
1. Sign into Google+ with the Google account you want to Own the Page
2. At the bottom of the left menu, click Google+ for your brand
3. The Google+ creation page (plus.google.com/brand) will open in a new window
4. Click Create Google+ Page
5. Name your Google+ Page and Brand Account
6. Read the Pages terms of service, then click Enable to complete the process
Once you have created your Google+ Page, you can add a YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/channel_switcher).
Get more information about managing Google+ Pages in the Google+ Help Center: