How to Restore Deleted Photos from Android Phones
How to Recover Photos from Android phones?
Format the SD card carelessly, accidentally delete some perfect family photos, pictures suddenly become inaccessible…. Things like this happen occasionally. So many poeple wondered is there a way to restore deleted or lost photos from an Android phone? Actualy, If the card is not physically damaged, you can get them back without any quality loss.
Android Data Recovery lets you restore lost pictures from Android devices, as well as messages, contacts and video.
Now, download the free trial version of Android Data Recovery on your computer and try to recover your photos.
Step 1. Run the program and connect your Android device to your computer
Download, install and run the program on your computer. Connect your Android device to the computer.
Notes: If the software can’t detect your phone, make sure you install the driver on your computer first, then you can restart your phone and connect it to the software again.
Step 2. enable USB debugging
If your device can be detected by the program, you can directly skip to the next step. If not, you’ll get the window below and need to enable USB debugging on your device at first.
There are three different ways to finish this job for different Android system below:
- 1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
- 2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
- 3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
Step 3. Scan your Android device
Before the scan, click “Next” button on the program’s window to choose file type to scan.
Note: Before you start, please make sure that the battery is more than 20%.
In the next window, you can select the file types “Gallery“, click “Next“, then you can select the scanning mode that’s right for you: “Standard mode” or “Advanced mode“.
After analyzing your device, you can scan your device for lost photos, messages, contacts and video now. Now, you have to go back to your device to click the “Allow” button on the screen to enable the computer to scan you phone for lost data.
Step 4. Preview and restore photos from Android
After scanning, the window will show you all the data found. You can preview all your pictures, as well as contacts and messages in the scan result. Then mark the data you want to restore and click “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
More information about Android Data Recovery
The World’s 1st Data Recovery Software for Android Smartphones
- Directly retrieve deleted SMS text messages and contacts
- Recover pictures and video lost due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside Android devices
- Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth
- Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts and photos before recovery
- Only read and recover the data, no personal info leaking