Supercell warns the users using Xmod Imod and Ghosting
Nowadays the two most popular game Clash o clans and Clash Royal is getting victim of cheating. By using Xmod ,Imod or ghosting players are getting unfair advantages over the fair play commitment of supercell.
Here is the blog post by the supercell team giving warning to the user stop taking unfair advantage by using any third party softwares.
Thanks for being interested in fair play! We consider providing a secure gameplay environment a top priority. To ensure our games are fair and fun for everyone, we do not tolerate cheating or fraudulent behavior.
Fraudulent service providers are often involved in illegal activity, hacking and scams; these activities hurt innocent people, in addition to being unfair to other players. Note: using these services carries a risk of losing control of one’s accounts or financial data.
To help us create a great gaming environment, and to safeguard your account and device from abuse, please steer clear of the following dangers:
1. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software consists of unapproved apps that manipulate gameplay. By altering game functionality, third party software aims to provide unfair advantages while potentially putting players’ accounts and privacy at risk.
Third party software includes:
- Hacks, “mods”, or programs that unfairly alter game functionality
- “Bots”, or gameplay automation services or scripts
- Any other programs that aim to modify or provide unearned progress
2. UNAUTHORIZED GEM SELLING & GAME ECONOMY ABUSE
By exploiting private player data and stolen credit cards, certain websites and individuals sell in-game currency for real world money.
Such practices request private login data to access your account. While attached to your account, salespeople purchase in-game currency with stolen credit cards and/or payment fraud, without worrying about how the consequences may hurt you.
IMPORTANT: If you release your private logins to illicit parties, you are permanently putting not only your game, but also financial and online security into a high-risk situation.
3. BUYING & SELLING GAME ACCOUNTS
Account salespeople advertise advanced accounts, and bait players eager to progress in gameplay with tantalizing and unrealistic promises.
The risks surrounding account sales are:
- The seller may take your money and never give you the account
- You cannot be sure that the seller won’t continue using the account
- They may be selling the same account to multiple people
- The account status is unknown; it could already be poised for permanent ban
- The account will never be secure; Supercell cannot provide support for compromised accounts
- If you choose to spend money on the account, it will still never actually belong to you
Fraudulent behavior, cheating and any related commercial actions surrounding our games are strictly prohibited by Supercell’s Terms of Service. In addition to the very real danger of a compromised account, participating in any of the above practices will lead to penalties such as revoked currency, temporary game suspension and even permanent closure of the game account.
We cannot provide support for game accounts that have been involved in fraudulent behavior, or in cases where a fraudulent service provider has compromised an account.
Please keep your account safe by avoiding all of these issues. It really isn’t worth your time or money.